IPCO OcTTain XL
IPCO OcTTain XL Herbicide provides postemergence control of a broad spectrum of broadleaf weeds including cleavers, kochia and wild buckwheat in spring wheat, durum wheat, winter wheat and spring barley.
Active Ingredient / Group
- Fluroxypyr 90 g a.e./L/Group 4 Herbicide
- 2,4-D (present as 2-ethylhexyl ester) 360 g a.e./L/Group 4 Herbicide
- Wheat (Spring, Winter, Durum)
- Spring Barley
- Canola (volunteer)
- Cleavers (1-8 whorls)
- Clovers (sweet)
- Kochia (including group 2 resistant biotypes)
- Mustards (except green tansy, dog & grey tansy)
- Round-leaved mallow (1-6 leaf)
- Sunflower (annual)
- Wild buckwheat (1-6 leaf)
- Wild radish
- Volunteer flax (1-12 cm)
Always refer to the label for complete recommendations.
Download and review important information about this product.