Trigon herbicide is a pre-seed product with three active ingredients for use with glyphosate ahead of planting Canola to help manage resistant weeds, including early extended control of cleavers.
Active Ingredient / Group
- Bromoxynil (present as an ester) 480 g/L/Group 6 Herbicide
- Carfentrazone-ethyl 240 g/L/Group 14 Herbicide
- Clomazone 360 g/L/Group 13 Herbicide
- Round – leaved mallow (suppression)
- Annual Sow Thistle
- Wild Buckwheat
- Narrow leaved hawk’s Beard
- Volunteer Canola (all biotypes)
- Russian Thistle
- Dandelion (spring germinated)
- Shepherd’s Purse
- Waterhemp (up to 5 cm tall)
Always refer to the label for complete recommendations.
Download and review important information about this product.